Congregational Study — Vanishing Grace
Saturday, October 19, 2019 - Sunday, November 17, 2019
Congregational Study Begins October 19/20
We’re happy to announce that we’ve selected our 2019 Congregational Study, Vanishing Grace by Philip Yancey. During the Congregational Study, we encourage the entire congregation to join together in studying the Scriptures as we explore the topic through weekly small group Bible studies and our worship services.
Lutherans are grace experts; we talk about grace all the time. Philip Yancey challenges us to not only talk about grace, but live it. Through this study, we will—as Hebrews says—“consider how to stir up one another to love and good works.”
Study group signups are on-going throughout October, with the study formally starting Oct. 19 & 20. If you don’t see a group which fits your schedule, let us know... or consider leading one! It’s not too late to sign up to be a small group leader for Vanishing Grace.
For more information, contact Corina Hendershott, or 317-525-7021.
Small Group Opportunities
- Sunday 9:25 — Church – Led by the Myers
- Sunday 9:25 — Church – Led by the Hendershotts
- Sunday 9:25 — Church – Young Adults
- Sunday 4:30 — Jackson Home – Young Families
- Sunday 5:30 — Church
- Sunday 6:00 — Ken Robinson Home
- Sunday 6:00 — Allen, Blazek, Pflug Homes
- Sunday 6:00 — Wittlief Home
- Tuesday 1:30 — Remetta Home
- Tuesday 6:30 — Jupin Home – Women only
- Tuesday 7:00 — Jeff Townsend Home – Led by Pastor Art
- Thursday 1:00 — Church