To share God’s love through fellowship events; to connect with one another and build relationships, celebrate with food, have fun and fellowship together.
Check out our ministry team video!
- Church Picnic
- Fall Hayride
- Holiday Cookie Exchange
- Ash Wednesday Dinner
- Fellowship opportunities after worship services
- Collaborate with other ministry teams/groups to encourage fellowship .
- Provide fellowship events for various age ranges, including servant events.
- Connect and build relationships by inviting and involving more people in Fellowship events.
- Continue to recruit individuals for Fellowship Helping Hands Ministry to assist Fellowship Team and engage more people.
Volunteer or participation opportunities:
- Fellowship Helping Hands Ministry:
- Make food (bake, finger foods, etc.)
- Purchase food (fruit, donuts, etc.)
- Set up/take down tables & chairs
- Day of event preparations: prep food to serve, serve food, and clean up
- Participate in fellowship activities and invite others to join the fun.
Thank you to all volunteers who assist in any way with Fellowship opportunities after services and Fellowship events throughout the year!